Monday, June 25, 2007

Wakeboarding!

Wakeboard season has begun!

This has got to be my favorite time of the year =) Second only to Christmas and just above snowboarding season =)

Scott and I have been going out every Friday morning out 6:30am before work usually with a few other guys. Taylor and Spencer have been pretty regulars as well. It's the best way to start the morning.

Jen bought me a life jacket for Father's Day so now I don't have to share a wet life jacket with others :). It's an O'neil neoprene life jacket, it's great!

I brought the video camera on the boat today to gets some moving footage. The water wasn't that great today and I didn't really have that great of a run, I had some decent wipeout's and a couple good jumps. The picture above is from my best jump today where I almost got the grab too.

I edited this video a bit to just show the highlights, and added some slow motion on the good wipeouts =)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow!!! You are pretty good at that!

Kyle said...

like amber said, you are good! I wish I could start the day off like that everyday too!

I've gone a couple times recently with my brother and LOVE it!